Print version of Cartomorphs vol. 1 is now available!
Friday, May 20, 2016
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Saturday, May 7, 2016
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Here's some random Deep One traits.
- Misshapen crab-claw instead of a hand.
- Huge wound removed most of face, leaving only one eye and a drooling hole for a mouth.
- Writhing catfish-like whiskers or cilia trailing from a fringe around the face.
- Mottled patches of apparently human skin, including part of the face, but stretched and deformed by the transformation.
- Thick globs of algae webbing like spiderwebs across protrusions and dripping from the face.
- Barnacles adhering to the body like buboes.
- Misshapen teeth like a deep-sea fish, much too large for the face, with sores and wounds where they're injured the mouth.
- Keratinous or chitinous plates jutting out at odd angles from the body.
- Vestigial limb jutting out of an irregular protrusion from the shoulders or hips.
- Mouldy wound where a limb has been ripped off.
The adventurers who delve into the mysterious Black Pharos come from to Yond on the continent of Gnydron from across the wide oceans. Ro...
The OSR as a single, coherent community died around 2013. It was never a coherent philosophy or genre. "OSR" is now a meaningless ...
On my last post, someone asks: I'm curious, as I wasn't around back then- what happened in 2013 that makes you consider that...
A campaign frame for Trail of Cthulhu based on material from Shadows of Yog-Sothoth The 1920s are the tail end of the “golden age of ...