Print version of Cartomorphs vol. 1 is now available!
Friday, May 20, 2016
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Saturday, May 7, 2016
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Here's some random Deep One traits.
- Misshapen crab-claw instead of a hand.
- Huge wound removed most of face, leaving only one eye and a drooling hole for a mouth.
- Writhing catfish-like whiskers or cilia trailing from a fringe around the face.
- Mottled patches of apparently human skin, including part of the face, but stretched and deformed by the transformation.
- Thick globs of algae webbing like spiderwebs across protrusions and dripping from the face.
- Barnacles adhering to the body like buboes.
- Misshapen teeth like a deep-sea fish, much too large for the face, with sores and wounds where they're injured the mouth.
- Keratinous or chitinous plates jutting out at odd angles from the body.
- Vestigial limb jutting out of an irregular protrusion from the shoulders or hips.
- Mouldy wound where a limb has been ripped off.
One of the challenges I often face when designing D&D campaigns is what I refer to as "the whole deal." Even if I'm starti...
The OSR as a single, coherent community died around 2013. It was never a coherent philosophy or genre. "OSR" is now a meaningless ...
On my last post, someone asks: I'm curious, as I wasn't around back then- what happened in 2013 that makes you consider that...
A campaign frame for Trail of Cthulhu based on material from Shadows of Yog-Sothoth The 1920s are the tail end of the “golden age of ...