Print version of Cartomorphs vol. 1 is now available!
Friday, May 20, 2016
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Saturday, May 7, 2016
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Here's some random Deep One traits.
- Misshapen crab-claw instead of a hand.
- Huge wound removed most of face, leaving only one eye and a drooling hole for a mouth.
- Writhing catfish-like whiskers or cilia trailing from a fringe around the face.
- Mottled patches of apparently human skin, including part of the face, but stretched and deformed by the transformation.
- Thick globs of algae webbing like spiderwebs across protrusions and dripping from the face.
- Barnacles adhering to the body like buboes.
- Misshapen teeth like a deep-sea fish, much too large for the face, with sores and wounds where they're injured the mouth.
- Keratinous or chitinous plates jutting out at odd angles from the body.
- Vestigial limb jutting out of an irregular protrusion from the shoulders or hips.
- Mouldy wound where a limb has been ripped off.
Buried under fields, entombed in roots, or burbling under marshes, lurks the aglæca... A new creature for your D100 or GUMSHOE-based horr...
Continuing the description of the Old Borderlands, here's the next instalment of answers to Jeff Rients 's famed 20 Questions. 1...
A campaign frame for Trail of Cthulhu based on material from Shadows of Yog-Sothoth The 1920s are the tail end of the “golden age of ...
Here's the preamble I read to new players in the face-to-face campaign I'm currently running. This campaign is reusing some of...