Not that anyone reads this, but I'm going to try starting a Call of Cthulhu game (probably BRP, but that's not 100%, and probably classic era, but that's not 100% either) via the Constantcon Protocol in the next week or so, likely on Tuesday or Wednesday. Because I'm crazy and I'm not running enough already.
If anyone is reading this, and wants to play, email me at the address in the profile.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Short Rests: A Variant Rule Idea
Short Rests You may take a number of Short Rests per day equal to your HD. A short rest is 1 hr (or six turns). In a dungeon, this means to...
-
Another gridmapper map. Because of the results of this poll from last month, I'll be posting more self-contained dungeons here, but I...
-
Never finished the writeup, but here's the take for the first expedition to the Dolmen of the Hounds: Foes Defeated 3 death-hounds, 3...
No comments:
Post a Comment