Print version of Cartomorphs vol. 1 is now available!
Friday, May 20, 2016
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Saturday, May 7, 2016
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Here's some random Deep One traits.
- Misshapen crab-claw instead of a hand.
- Huge wound removed most of face, leaving only one eye and a drooling hole for a mouth.
- Writhing catfish-like whiskers or cilia trailing from a fringe around the face.
- Mottled patches of apparently human skin, including part of the face, but stretched and deformed by the transformation.
- Thick globs of algae webbing like spiderwebs across protrusions and dripping from the face.
- Barnacles adhering to the body like buboes.
- Misshapen teeth like a deep-sea fish, much too large for the face, with sores and wounds where they're injured the mouth.
- Keratinous or chitinous plates jutting out at odd angles from the body.
- Vestigial limb jutting out of an irregular protrusion from the shoulders or hips.
- Mouldy wound where a limb has been ripped off.
A few years ago, when a Wilderlands campaign was being converted from 5e to OSE, I had written up two versions of spells my 5e character (a ...
Reposting a reply to someone who asked for tips and advice running a Cthulhu Dark Ages game. These were written with the idea of a medieval ...
Crossposted from a Yog-Sothoth.com forum post. Human-alien hybrids in Call of Cthulhu... alphabetically. ABHOTH, SPAWN OF: A human infected...
Part one here . Only a few entries this time, since I'm slaving away on the Dracula Dossier . FLYING POLYP: Sometimes people just get ...